Last modified: 06/19/2017
Introduction. funpaw.com (“FunPaw”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website funpaw.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect (a) on this Website, (b) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, (c) through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, and (d) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), or (b) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. FunPaw does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information FunPaw Collects About You and How FunPaw Collects It. FunPaw collects several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. FunPaw may collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies. We may also collect information from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website any by using the Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing our products. FunPaw may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
Information FunPaw Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How FunPaw Uses and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit FunPaw, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
FunPaw does not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How FunPaw Uses Your Information. FunPaw uses information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to present our Website and its contents to you, to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it, in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
FunPaw may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please click the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link in the footer of any of these marketing email messages. For more information, see Choices About How FunPaw Uses and Discloses Your Information.
FunPaw may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Choices About How FunPaw Uses and Discloses Your Information. FunPaw strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. FunPaw has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes.
- Promotional Offers from the FunPaw. If you do not wish to have your email address used by FunPaw to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link in the footer of any of these email messages. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by following the instructions on this link: http://www.criteo.com/deactivate-criteo-banners/
FunPaw does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: FunPaw, 3431 William Richardson Dr., Ste B, South bend, Indiana 46628.
Data Security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. FunPaw is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CAN SPAM Act. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe and we will promptly remove you from all future correspondence.
3431 William Richardson Dr., Ste B
South bend, Indiana 46628